UK Spouse Visa in Thailand
The UK Spouse Visa in Thailand can be obtain in Bangkok for your Thai wife. Once your marriage in Thailand has been registered, your Thai wife can then apply for the UK Spouse Visa. This visa allows you to take your wife to the United Kingdom, and also permits her to pursue employment after completing all the required paperwork. The UK Spouse Visa can be applied for right after the issuance of the marriage certificate.
UK Spouse Visa in Thailand
- – Both of the spouses should be 18 years or older;
- – Both of the spouses should have met each other personally and should be legally married;
- – Both of the spouses should intend to permanently live in the United Kingdom together;
- – The UK national should have sufficient funds to support himself and his Thai spouse in the United Kingdom;
- – The UK national should have an annual earnings of more than £ 18,600;
- – The UK national should have suitable accommodation for himself, his Thai spouse and any dependents;
- – The Thai spouse should qualify with the English language requirements;
- – the Thai spouse should passed the Medical Test;
The process for the UK Spouse Visa application in Bangkok relies on various factors, but is usually issued within three months from the date of application. This type of visa is usually valid for 33 months (2 years and 9 months) where the visa holder is required to submit a final application in the United Kingdom to allow her to stay in the country permanently.
The UK Spouse Visa can be extended up to five years where the holder can then apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR), afterwards she will then be eligible to apply for British citizenship. Note the rules for the UK Spouse Visa in Thailand. If your Thai spouse has children, the annual funds required will be different:
- · £ 18,600 annually if applying for the Thai spouse alone;
- · £ 22,400 annually if applying for the Thai spouse and one child;
- · £ 2,400 annually for each additional child;
Basic documents required:
- – Current passport or travel documents of Thai spouse;
- – Passport sized photo (colored)
- – Proof of genuine relationship with UK national;
- – Proof of knowledge about the English language for applicants over 18 years old;
- – Sponsor’s supporting documentations such as Proof of identity, financial capability, and accommodation in the UK;
The UK Spouse Visa in Thailand is what you will need for taking your Thai wife back to the United Kingdom. You can speak to an attorney about this in Thailand for more information.
https://thailand-lawfirms.com/uk-spouse-visa-in-thailand.htmlhttps://thailand-lawfirms.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/pexels-photo-1543895-1024x683.jpeghttps://thailand-lawfirms.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/pexels-photo-1543895-150x150.jpegUK Visauk visaThe UK Spouse Visa in Thailand can be obtain in Bangkok for your Thai wife. Once your marriage in Thailand has been registered, your Thai wife can then apply for the UK Spouse Visa. This visa allows you to take your wife to the United Kingdom, and also permits...admin09 email@example.comAdministratorThai Law Firm