UK Fiancée Visa in Thailand
This is the UK Fiancée Visa in Thailand for your Thai girlfriend. If you are engaged to a Thai national then you will need to apply for a UK fiancee visa for a Thai and this starts in Thailand. Do not take your fiancee back to the UK on a Tourist visa for the UK as this might be seen as immigration fraud by the British government. You will need to apply for the correct visa being a UK fiancee visa for a Thai while in Thailand. Speak to an attorney in Thailand for more information.
UK Fiancée Visa in Thailand
UK Fiancée Visa Process for application
- The application process for the UK Fiancée Visa in Thailand starts where you need to complete the visa application form. After completing the application form, the applicant should gather all the supporting documents in order to make an application packet. After which you need to visit the Visa Facilitating Service (VFS) for visa lodgment. The VFS is a commercial organization under contract with the UK Embassy to help them with the administrative side of all UK Visa applications. It is required that the applicant submit the application and do biometrics at the said office.
- These requirements include the English Language Test, Police Record check and health test – all of which has to be submitted to the UKVI. Your application will then be assessed and processed for evaluation, which usually requires 12 weeks to finish the process. The embassy will sometimes contact the applicant if they require more documents for verification of some information.
Requirements when applying for a UK Fiancée Visa in Thailand:
· Financial position of the British fiancée
The UK national needs to establish his financial capability to be able to finance his Thai fiancée when she comes to the United Kingdom. Thus, by showing proof of employment in the UK, income statements and bank savings among other things; if on business, it is necessary to provide company documents to meet the requirements on financials;
· Proof of accommodation in the United Kingdom
The UK national needs to provide evidence of having a house or place to accommodate your Thai fiancée when she is in the United Kingdom. You may show your House Title Deed or any rental agreement to support this requirement, utility bills, etc.;
· Proof of ongoing and authentic relationship
Both of you need to provide evidence of your stable and ongoing relationship with each other. You may provide photos of you being together, phone records, money transactions, chat and email exchanges and many others;
· Personal circumstance of Thai and British fiancée
Both of you should be free to marry, be physically healthy and should have no criminal records whatsoever;
If you are considering take your Thai girlfriend home then consider the UK Fiancée Visa in Thailand for her. You can do this in Bangkok or even in Pattaya. Speak to an immigration lawyer in Thailand today for more assistance.
https://thailand-lawfirms.com/uk-fiancee-visa-in-thailand.htmlhttps://thailand-lawfirms.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/british-visa-1024x768.jpeghttps://thailand-lawfirms.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/british-visa-150x150.jpegUK Visauk visaThis is the UK Fiancée Visa in Thailand for your Thai girlfriend. If you are engaged to a Thai national then you will need to apply for a UK fiancee visa for a Thai and this starts in Thailand. Do not take your fiancee back to the UK on...admin09 AdministratorThai Law Firm